Business Administrator I, 302 Old College, Newark DE 19716 302-831-8236
- Oversees the Master’s-level program application and admissions processes.
- Assists with the PhD Preservation Studies Program application and admission process.
- Manages day-to-day financial matters for the department and correspondence
- Works closely with the ARTC graduate students assisting them with all aspects of their program.
Administrative Assistant III, 303 Old College, Newark DE 19716 302-831-3489
- Department contact for undergraduate program, including course scheduling, lab fee collection, coordination of pink slips for courses requiring departmental permission
- Maintains alumni database
- Posts job/internships and calendar events on website
- Coordinates payment and travel expense reimbursements for spring guest lecture series
- Compiles course evaluations for undergraduate and graduate program
- Compiles contact information for summer and third-year internships for graduate program
- Prepares final grant proposals and assists with reporting requirements
Administrative Assistant, Winterthur Museum, 5105 Kennett Pike, Winterthur, DE 19735-0002 302 888-4609
Fran has been happily assisting the WUDPAC Fellows and Faculty for 32 years!
- Ordering and organizing student's conservation tool kits and supplies throughout their fellowships.
- Maintains accounting for field trip expense reimbursements.
- Assists faculty with teaching supplies
- Schedules meetings and seminars
- Receives and organizes portfolios for oral presentations
- Assists with organization details for Admissions week.
- Contact for SOWF dues.