University of Delaware Resources
- Academic Enrichment Center offers study skills classes. 148-150 South College Ave., 302-831-2805
- The Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Catalog
- Art Conservation Research Guide with the University of Delaware Library
- Career Concerns and Major Decisions
- The Career Services Center strives to provide the highest quality comprehensive career services to all matriculated undergraduate and graduate students and alumni of the University of Delaware. They can help with everything from resume writing to interview advice.
- Center for Counseling and Student Development (CCSD)
- The Network of Undergraduate Collaborative Learning Experiences for Underrepresented Scholars (NUCLEUS) is an interdepartmental program in the College of Arts and Science. Funded by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute's Undergraduate Biological Sciences Education Initiative, NUCLEUS is designed to recruit, retain, and graduate academically talented students majoring in science disciplines at UD from underrepresented communities. NUCLEUS seeks to increase cultural diversity in the sciences, while providing an environment that encourages academic achievement, leadership, and service.
- The University of Delaware Writing Center offers free writing tutorials to everyone in the University of Delaware community. Experienced consultants—faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students—can meet with you at any stage in the writing process, whether it be brainstorming, developing an organizational plan, looking at transitions, or polishing a final draft. In some cases, the consultants act as a "practice audience" for your writing as they read your paper with you and ask questions or make comments that can help you improve your writing. They have handouts covering various writing topics, including MLA and APA citation styles. You can download them from the website or stop by 016 Memorial to pick up a hard copy.
- Student Health Services
- AATA Online Abstracts of international conservation literature
- CAMEO Conservation & Art Material Encyclopedia Online
- CCI Notes Canadian Conservation Institute Notes
- CoOL Conservation Online
- HP Heritage Preservation: The National Institute for Conservation
North American Art Conservation Graduate Programs
International Art Conservation Graduate Programs
Graduate Programs in Related Fields