Sign In
  • UD Search
Toggle Navigation

Open the Navigation Management window, which can be used to view the full current branch of the menu tree, and edit it.

CONNECT
  • Facebook

MITRA Forum Question Details

Image Picker for Section 0

ForumQuestion

• New digital technology uses in conservation of art.ApproveRejectUn-ApproveSubscribeUn-Unsubscribe
    Question asked 2017-10-28 15:55:13 ... Most recent comment 2017-10-30 10:11:35
    Art Conservation Topics Other Scientific Analysis
    Question

Hello, im a MA student currently working on some research projects. I would like to ask you for some advice (if this is not the place just tell me).

One of the research im beggining with is about 'new digital technology uses in conservation of art' (3D scanning, ink-jet transfer reintegration, 3D reproductions, etc) . I was looking in to related bibliography or other information but there is not much of it, so I would be gradefull if you suggest some information or examples of new digital technology used in conservation, or if you know any book or institution (i.e. factum-arte) regarding this topic.

Thank you.

Answers and Comments
  • EditDeleteModerator Answer

​Hi

That is outside of my area of knowledge, perhaps others on the forum can be of help.

Brian Baade
    2017-10-29 18:15:58
  • ApproveRejectUn-ApproveUser Comment

​Thank you for your answer, I will wait till someone may answer.

2017-10-30 10:11:35
Page Settings and MetaData:
(Not Shown on the Page)
Page Settings
question
No
MetaData for Search Engine Optimization
MITRA Forum Question Details
restricted
This page cannot be accessed until you accept the Terms of Use, which can be found here.
Please note that this Terms of Use system uses cookies. If you have cookies disabled you will not be able to accept the agreement. If you delete our cookies you will need to re-accept the Terms of Use.
  • The Department of Art Conservation
  • 303 Old College
  • University of Delaware
  • Newark, DE 19716, USA
  • Phone: 302-831-3489
  • art-conservation@udel.edu